Sunday 8 November 2015

The Sheep Lined Suede Coat

Say hello to my new coat! I've been excited about showing it off since I got it and with the temperature dropping over the last few weeks, I've had the chance to wear it every single day.

This Sheep Lined Suedette Coat (£90) is my first purchase from Ark, and as soon as I spotted it online I snapped it up straight away. I am actually quite surprised that I found a coat so soon as I usually spend months looking for the perfect one for Autumn/Winter. I've seen similar coats in Topshop and River Island but they just don't compare to this one. The lining makes it cosy and warm, and the fit is just so flattering. Coats like this are a classic and never go out of style, which is good as you can guarantee it will still look great in years to come. I am quite hard to please when it comes to coats, but I'm so pleased with my new investment!
I teamed my new coat with this Denim A-Line Skirt (£39) from Urban Outfitters and my Stripe Ribbed Turtle Neck Top (£22) from Warehouse, which I think looks adorable. A-line skirts are my favourite right now, I always seem to get into a bad habit of loving a specific look and then before you know it, I have several skirts of the same style! First world problems, huh?
 What do you think of this coat? I'd love to know what you think in the comments.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is so nice - it looks amazing paired with the denim skirt too!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig