Thursday 16 October 2014

My Autumn Make Up Look

As the seasons change, so do the contents of my makeup bag- the pretty pink blushers, understated lip colours and tinted moisturisers I've been wearing all summer are replaced with warmer, bolder shades and heavier bases more suited to the Autumn months. This look will most likely be my standard Autumn make up look over the next few months. I've been wearing these products for the past few weeks and I just love them, many of them have been stored away my in Muji drawers for months and there's nothing I love more than rediscovering old make up favourites and getting the chance to wear them again. I've listed below all the make up I'm wearing to create this look, let me know what you think in the comments!


Face
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly (£22)
MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Rosey Outlook (£20)

Eyes
LOreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara in Magnetic Black (£10.99)

Lips
SHARE:

2 comments

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig