Saturday 20 September 2014

Autumn Wardrobe Additions


I always spend so much money at this time of year, Autumn is my favourite season when it comes to fashion and I can never seem to leave any of my favourite clothes stores empty handed at the moment. As you can see from the above photo, I invested in some new pieces to update my wardrobe that will get me through the cooler months.

Topshop Ribbed Grunge Sweater (£36)

Slouchy jumpers are a wardrobe favourite of mine, I already have quite the collection but I just had to have this one too. It's the perfect jumper to throw on with a pair of skinny jeans when you're having a lazy day as it's so effortlessly cool and stylish. I've been wearing this jumper constantly since I purchased it a few weeks ago, the fit is just beautiful and it's so snug. 

Topshop Fluffy Sweat  (£29)

I actually bought myself this exact same jumper around the same time last year, but my current one has been worn to death and is quite tatty looking, so I decided to pick up another one to replace it. I still adore this jumper as much as I did when I first purchased it, it's so fluffy and cute and goes with everything - jeans, skirts, shorts, you name it! I remember this jumper being available in black last year too but I didn't buy it at the time, but I think I'll treat myself to it if Topshop decide to release it again this year. 

Dr. Denim Plenty Skinny Jeans (£45)

I've been in desperate need of a new pair of black skinny jeans as my current ones are looking so faded. For me, black jeans have to look 'black black' if you get me. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to jeans, they have to be perfect in every way and I'm pleased to announce that these tick all my boxes. They are easily the comfiest jeans I've ever owned, they're really soft, stretchy and I love the fit- they look like they have been sprayed on. Just what skinny jeans should look like! These are the first pair of jeans I've bought from the brand and I'm so impressed with them that I might stock up on more colours. 

Dune Loris Leopard Pointed Flat Shoes (£69)

My favourite purchase of the lot has to be these beautiful leopard print brogues! They were quite pricey and a little more than I'm normally prepared to pay for shoes, but I managed to get a 20% discount on them which brought them down to a more reasonable price. These shoes just make an outfit, most of my Autumn clothes are quite plain so they go perfectly with everything in my wardrobe and really stand out. I'm not going to lie, they killed my feet the first few times I wore them, but now that they are worn in they're so comfy.

What do you think of my recent purchases?
SHARE:

4 comments

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig