Monday 2 June 2014

The Perfect Summer Shirt


If I'm completely honest, I've never been the biggest fan of summer clothes. I always think it's easier to dress and look good in the colder months - layers are just so much more stylish if you ask me. Summer is just around the corner though and with my wardrobe seriously lacking in outfits appropriate for the warmer months, I've been looking for some new additions to add to it.

I picked up this Oversized Casual Striped Shirt (£32) from Topshop the other day after spotting it last week and praying it wouldn't sell out in my size before I had money to buy it. I really do love it, it's comfortable and chic, plus it's so light and airy making it perfect for the summer months. I'm wearing it with my trusty black skinny jeans and these cute H&M sandals (14.99) that I purchased recently too. Usually I never find anything I like from H&M so I was really pleased when I came across these! They're so comfy and really good quality for the price, I know I'll get lots of wear out of them. 

What do you think of my latest purchases?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I am kinda in love with your fringe, by the way. :P
    Živa from Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is comfy at its best! You look so relaxed and chic at the same time! I love your bag.. which one is it?

    Aesop Parsley Seed Masque review | TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an old Topshop bag that I got last summer, it's perfect, it goes with everything xx

      Delete
  3. I'm not a big fan of summer dressing either, but this oversized shirt is perfect. And those sandals, I can't believe how cheap they were - I'll definitely be looking out for them in my local H&M store!

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig