Sunday 22 June 2014

Office Hush Cross Strap Leather Sandals

I always moan that I struggle to find summer appropriate clothing and footwear- it's definitely not my favourite season when fashion is concerned, but the shops are sure proving me wrong this year! I've managed to pick up some really nice pieces to add to my wardrobe so far, including my most recent purchase from Office, these gorgeous Hush Cross Strap Leather Sandals.


They cost £40, but my boyfriend is a student so I managed to use his student discount to get 10% off. I adore simple summery shoes like this, they have these in white too but tan sandals just go with so much more. I've already been outfit planning and I can't believe how many outfits I can pair them with; they will look cute and casual worn with denim shorts and skinny jeans, and they will look adorable worn with all the summery dresses I have in my wardrobe. 


I wore them for the first time yesterday, they're not the comfiest shoes I've ever worn, though I think they just need breaking in a bit more. Saying that, I probably won't be doing much walking in them anyway- I'll be wearing them mostly when I'm having lazy days soaking up the sunshine in the park, or relaxing in a beer garden with a cocktail in hand....

What do you think of these? 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look super comfy at first. Maybe they really need some breaking in to them. Other than that they look pretty ;).

    Evelin Kivi blog

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig