Monday 16 June 2014

MAC Lipstick in Peach Blossom



I've been a little bit obsessed with this nude lipstick ever since purchasing it a few weeks ago, which is quite odd for me as my signature lip colour is, and always has been, bright pink. Pink shades always work so well to perk up my complexion and flatter my fair skin, while bringing together my whole look and making my lips stand out. I love how nude shades look on others though but I was unsure if I would be able to pull one off - I was concerned I would look too washed out and they wouldn’t suit my skin tone. But on my last visit to MAC, the shade Peach Blossom really stood out to me.


Peach Blossom (£15) is the perfect, pretty pinky nude. Described as a ‘frosted cool nude’, it’s such an understated and wearable colour that almost looks like I’m wearing nothing at all on my lips. The formula is just beautiful; creamsheens are my absolute favourite of all the formulas that MAC have to offer. They’re really creamy and glide onto the lips effortlessly, leaving them feeling moisturised and soft. As you can see, the finish is really flattering with just a hint of glossy shine; I love how natural looking it is! It does last a good few hours depending on eating, drinking and so on, but because it’s so creamy it does transfer and fade when doing either of these.


I definitely recommend this if you are looking for a wearable nude. It's perfect for everyday wear as it's such a lovely shade, I really can't imagine it not suiting anyone. I can't wait to start adding more nude shades to my lipstick collection!

Have you tried this lipstick?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh lordy, I think you've just added another MAC lipstick to the wishlist! I'm searching for the perfect nude, and as we're quite similar skintone I think this could be a possibility!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor & Femme et Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would definitely look great on you too, it's such a lovely shade! x

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous on you! <3 This shade has been on my wish list for ages, I've tried it several times and I love the colour. But creamsheens dry my lips out, so I'm still debating whether to risk it and buy it and then simply combine it with a lip balm... They have such a beautiful shades in their creamsheen range. x

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color, you're so cute :3

    Sofia | Pale Lily

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig