Wednesday 18 June 2014

Jouer Matte Moisture Tint

The Jouer Matte Moisture Tint (£30) is a product that I've been seriously lusting after for the longest time. When it comes to bases, a matte finish is always top of my list and I'm a big fan of light formulas which offer buildable coverage that looks natural, so this sounded like a match made in heaven to me. With summer now here in Glasgow, it gave me the perfect excuse to finally get my hands on one. l adore a perfected, flawless looking finish and this does just that. 

I don’t think I’ve came across a product that has impressed me so much, it’s like nothing I’ve ever tried before. This lightweight moisture tint blends seamlessly into the skin to even out imperfections giving a dewy, matte finish that let’s my actual skin show through. The oil free formula contains antioxidants that allow congested skin to breathe and provides continuous moisture throughout the day, while keeping the complexion shine free. I have a combination/oily skin type so my make up does tend to slip off after a few hours of wear and my skin can feel quite greasy too, but this keeps my skin feeling fresh and comfortable all day, while keeping my complexion looking matte and shine free.


This product really is perfect in every way, I don't have a bad thing to say about it! I love the finish; it covers all without looking cakey, lasts well on my skin all day and gives me the complexion I’ve always dreamed of. I still need to apply concealer to my under eye area, but this gives me flawless, velvety matte skin. I find that I only need a small amount of this and it's so easy to apply. I use my finger tips to blend, and my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to buff it into my skin where I need more coverage. This is available in five shades, I chose Porcelain which is the perfect match for my pale skin. 

I highly recommend you try this if your skin is oily and a matte complexion is your thing. It's truly amazing and I know I'll be wearing this all summer long. If there's one product to believe the hype about, it's this one.

Have you tried this?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds as good as the Luminizing tint which I LOVE! in fact I have seen a lot of people mixing the two up and using! Will try this out!

    TheConscienceFund| Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig