Saturday 31 May 2014

MAC Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment

I'm always looking for new primers that will help control oil and keep my skin looking shine free for longer. I’ve been pretty faithful to my Benefit POREfessional which has lasted me quite some time now, but on my last visit to MAC I spotted this and decided to give it a try.

MAC Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment (£16) is a light, oil free primer designed to be worn under make up, which minimises the appearance of pores while controlling oil and shine. It has a wet, fluid like texture that you dab onto the t- zone, which then dries instantly to create a natural looking matte finish. I'm so impressed at how much smoother and naturally matte my skin looks after I apply this;  the overall texture of my skin is improved and once I buff in my foundation over the top, my skin looks so flawless. My make up always seems to slide off my nose after a few hours, but this really helps my foundation stay on for longer and keeps my make up looking so fresh. I know this is going to be one of my most essential make up products once summer hits. 

I'd really recommend this if you suffer from oily skin and are looking for a primer that will increase the longevity of your make up, while keeping shine under control. It's really improved my complexion and has made me feel so much happier about my skin. 


Have you tried this?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig