Sunday 16 February 2014

Elemental Herbology Facial Detox Purifying Facial Mask















Clay masks have to be one of my most purchased skin care treats. They do wonders for my oily, congested skin and they work so quickly, giving incredible results. I've recently introduced this Elemental Herbology face mask to my skin care routine after it being on my wish list for some time. The price was putting me off a little at first - it was slightly over my budget for what I would normally justify paying for a face mask- but I'd heard so many good things about the natural brand and their products so I decided to splurge.

The Elemental Herbology Facial Detox Purifying Facial Mask (£28) is an anti-bacterial, deep cleansing mask that helps to balance and decongest the skin, while gently exfoliating and unclogging pores to reveal a softer and more radiant complexion. It's packed to the punch with natural skin loving ingredients such as amazonian clay, which helps to eliminate toxins from the surface of the skin while gently softening and exfoliating, plus oat flour, fig extract and essential oils, which work to resolve congestion, balance sebum production and protect against pollution and environmental extremes. 

I apply this mask after thoroughly cleansing my skin and leave it to work it's magic for ten minutes. I use a face cloth and warm water to gently remove and I see results instantly; my complexion looks beautifully refined and so much healthier.

I can't fault this product, it's amazing at detoxifying and unclogging my pores, leaving my skin feeling less oily and looking more balanced. I use this mask once a week for a really deep cleanse and my complexion has been clearer, healthier and smoother looking. The price tag put me off at first, but it really is worth the money as you only need a thin layer and I can see it lasting me quite some time. 


Have you tried this mask?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't tried this before but it's definitely something I would love to try. I need to find out where I can get my hands on Elemental Herbology products!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig