Sunday 17 November 2013

Clarins Lotus Facial Oil


Facial oils are one of those products that I have always turned my nose up at. As someone with oily skin, I assumed that applying a facial oil would just make my skin even more greasy and clog my pores, so I never gave them another thought and decided that they weren't for me. That was until I found the Clarins Lotus Facial Oil (£30), I thought I would try it and now I'm hooked. It works by regulating the oil production of your skin, therefore balancing it and making your skin look more refined. My skin loves this stuff, it absorbs beautifully giving a sheer glow to my skin; not a greasy or shiny appearance which I always expected from applying an oil to my skin.

To use, I just add two drops onto the palm of my hand and warm the oil up with my fingers. I then just gently pat over my face, paying particular attention to the areas of my face that suffer from oiliness the most (mainly my forehead and nose).  I've really noticed a big change in the overall condition of my skin since using this product; the pores on my nose have become smaller and my skin looks more hydrated and healthy.

Some people may think that it's a bit pricey at £30 for the size of the bottle, but as I mentioned above you only need two drops and a little goes a long way with this product, so it is worth every penny. It really is such a lovely product to use and I really look forward to using it during my evening skin routine. The smell is divine and so relaxing after a long day! 

Has anyone else tried this facial oil?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig